Here we are mid month in January. Did you make any resolutions? How are you doing? It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. (I think longer if food is involved.) I’ve heard that right about now, mid month, is when people give up. Think about it this way, either it wasn’t right for you or it needs to be broken down in to chunks. By the way, it is totally OK to start over. I think I have about 3 times already.
Here are some ideas I have for your beauty regime.
- Wash your face (twice a day). I am partial to BeautiControl’s facial system. If you don’t have one find one. If your in AZ I’ll help you. Even if you want to just fall into bed. You’ll feel so much better. Take it from me, I’ve been falling into bed the last 7 years (oldest child) I feel so much better when I do this.
- Wear Sunscreen everyday (no it doesn’t matter that it is the dead of winter) the sun is blaring and the UV rays are bouncing off of everything. Protect your skin.
- Brush AND Floss No I am not being paid by the dentistry association. Keeps your smile healthy and you healthy too. I found out the plaque associated with heart disease is the same plaque in your mouth… Take care of your smile, take care of your heart.
How about some fashion ideas…
- Shop your closet first Before running off to the store to get something new, shop your closet. Get creative with a new look. Think outside the box or closet in this case. You’ll save time and money. Who doesn’t want both of those?
- Only keep what fits you in your closet There is nothing like pulling out something to wear and realizing you can’t fit into it weather to big or small. If you want to hang onto somethings fine, just keep them separate. It will save time and aggravation.
- Decide what you are going to wear the night before Even if you have to create two looks. Yes, I am guilty of it too. I pull something together the night before and then in the morning I am not in the mood for that look. Now I get two outfits ready. It saves time and If I can sleep in just a bit longer totally worth it.
What fashion or beauty resolution are you working on?