This month seems to be full of kid themed photos. I guess we just go with it. Here is day 4, 11, 16, 23, 25, 29.
4. Close-Up Here is my Sweet P, up close and personal.
Close-Up of Sweet P
11. Door This was the most interesting door I could come up with. This door is also one of the most popular in our house right now. There really is something tied to boys DNA that connect with truck, cars, engines and Ferrari’s, well in this house at least.
Door – Fire Truck
16. Out and About This was a day that we were staying in. No out and about for us. Sweet P had decided at the time that he wanted to wear big boy pants and potty on the potty. He has at this point changed his mind. But this day this is what I was doing… the glamourous life of a mom.
No Out and About for this mom
23. Movement There are very few places that have more movement than a kids birthday party. It was a fun filled Pirate Pool Party.
Movement – Pirate Pool Party
25. Something Cute Of course I took a pic of my kid (and hubby). It was funny cause Sweet P and daddy were pretending to be asleep.
Something Cute – My boys
29. Soft This handsome guy is so smart and strong, full of ideas and creations and all boy. Yet he has such a soft heart. He is well balanced between strong and soft. Love this kid so much. OH and by the way… this photo was taken right after he lost his first tooth. (Taken by daddy, edited by me.)
Soft – My Sweet boys heart