Here’s some fashion goings on from the month of June.
6. Hat I have an amazing hat collection. I collect hats. I have over 50. Several are vintage from the early 1900’s. One is vintage from Paris. (Brought that one home from honeymoon) I use to wear them all the time, but, with two small people in my life they have made it a little harder for me to feel comfortable in wearing them right now. Maybe after my youngest gets older, in school, I’ll start again.
15. Yellow I wore these fabulous yellow snake skin heels with a fantastic Karen Kane LBD. I would show you the whole outfit but I am still feeling challenged with my self photos of what I am wearing. I just need to have my hubby take them. I do have to laugh as when I originally posted this pick several people thought it was a real snake. Silly friends.
18. Something we don’t know about you. I played the violin from the 4th grade on through high school. I even made it to the Mesa Youth Orchestra. I have’t picked it up in years. I still have it and am inspired when I hear violins being played.
19. Imperfect me…
24. On your mind Having had a migraine, so on my mind is making it go away. I have a feeling my previous photo is one of me having a migraine too. I wish they would just go away! I pulled out my BeautiControl goodies: spa neck wrap, Luxeries of the Sea cooling gel, Spa Detox Mist, Spa Nourishing Eye pads. Aaaahhhh….
26. Where you shop I shop lots of different places when I have time. “Tar jay” seems to be our go to these days. I think we need to invest in stock in them. 🙂
Do you wear hats? Where do you shop?