Striking a balance in my like has been a continuous challenge so here I am catching up.
7. Someone that inspires you My boys. As much as they drive me of the deep end I truly look at them and want to be a better person & a better example.
Someone that inspires me – Sweet P and C boy.
8. A smell you adore Really and truly only because the love of my life wears this and has forever. I also like orange blossom and the way my boys smell right after a bath.
A Smell you adore…
9. Something you do everyday Way to many to list. It was hard to narrow down… but these silly boys gave me the perfect inspiration. We might not get one in everyday but most days they get a bath.
Something you do every day – Bath time
10. A favorite word Bedtime… need I say more. It was a rough week and bedtime is the sweet end to the day.
A favorite word – Bedtime
12. something that makes you happy Yeah, like I said rough week… once again bedtime and laying my head on my pillow at the end of a long day.
something that makes you happy – sleep
15. Love The snuggles of my wee boy. I wonder if he is trying to make up for the previous days… I just love when they need some snuggle from mom.
Love – snuggles from Sweet P
20. something you can’t live without Ok so not something but someone. This man, my husband, best friend, love of my life.
Something you can’t live without – my man
Yes and these boys too. 🙂
21. where you stand This is what Sweet P uses so he can reach. This day he “needs” to reach the blinds to make it dark in his room to play with the flashlight.
Where you stand – When you need to reach