Fashion is a daily thing for me. Here are a few from the month from the “photo a day challenge” on instagram. If you’d like to “follow me” I’m thejackiestyle.
3. Something you wore today I have a challenge getting my own photo of the outfits I wear. I have been trying different angles and what not. I don’t really have a great mirror to get the look I want and the from above angle doesn’t flatter me. Urg! So this is what I came up with this time. If you have any suggestions on how to get a better “outfit of the day” photo I’d love it. 🙂
Something you wore today.
4. fun! I was meting with an awesome friend I have known forever and we love fashion & make-up so we always end up talking about it when we are together.
Fun! – Coffee with a friend.
6. you We were visiting the in-laws and I found a quiet spot to take this shot. Totally casual and wearing jean shorts and a new grey shiny shirt from the May Switch & Ditch.
You – Who me?
24. Something new I found these beauties while doing a video blog at AZ Salvation Army (to be posted soon). They were $6.00! Kenneth Coles. I wear them almost everyday.
Something new – shoes!
30. Your Personality This was a tough topic. I am easy to read but I couldn’t figure out how to make it come through in a photo. My C Boy had a Tea for all the moms who volunteered in the class. He told me, “Mom, you have to wear a hat, it is a tea.” So I grabbed one of my hats. I was the only mom in a hat. He was very excited. When I posted the photo on FB my friends said they saw joy. What do you think?
When I first read the challenge I thought it meant where I went THAT day. When I started seeing what my friends were posting I realized it could possibly mean somewhere I went traveling. I chose to post both.
27. Somewhere you went That day – had coffee with a friend.
Somewhere you went – Starbuck
Somewhere you went – Rome, Italy with my sweetheart. (2008)
It has been a busy weekend. So I will just do one post for the last couple of days.
27. Lunch – I mentioned before I just failed to get a lunch photo so I have decided to share what I had when I met “A Bit of Sparkle Farkle” at a fun independent coffee house, Cartel. It was a wonderful connection. I am looking forward to this new friendship.
MMM.... Blackberry scone and hot Chai
28. Light – The 28th is my brothers Birthday and if I could have gotten a shot of a Birthday Cake & Candles that would have been great. But I didn’t get to see him that day. 😦 I did come home to a crazy fort built in the living room. With the window behind it the light hit just right.
Saturday morning fort
Later I was with my youngest and was able to catch this photo of Light.
29. Inside Your Fridge – I have to say, I was not looking forward to this photo. It is usually a mess in the sense that it is full of stuff & things. But, here you go…