There are lots of things I don’t like. Mushrooms and mean people. I also don’t like graffiti unless it is done for the sake of art. I pretty sure the people who “tag” our walls aren’t thinking of beautifying our neighborhood. I am off track… today I am really not liking doing the dishes. Every time I turn around there is more even after I have just washed them all. When I posted this photo a friend of mine on twitter saw the bright colored plates. I think that is fun she noticed the color and not the actual “act” of dishes.
17. Something you don’t like – doing dishes (maybe I should just say “house work”)
Something you don't like - Doing Dishes
Well, in the same sense of not liking something, buying gas is right up there. The amount of money it takes to fill up my car is getting crazy. Here are some tips to help get better gas mileage: plan your trips out, make sure your tires have enough air, keep your car in good maintenance, drive 5-10 mph under the speed limit (or in my case drive the speed limit) (don’t tell).
22. The last thing you bought – Gas and after this fill up, I won’t be buying things for awhile.
Fashion & Beauty is the theme the last few photos.
16. Flower After having a conversation with a client about networking and image I came up with this little idea for the ladies at my networking group. Did you know that yellow is a memorable color. If you wear it when meeting people you’ll have a better chance of being remembered. Same reason Post-Its are yellow, you’re more likely to remember what you wrote. So, my idea was to have these flowers made for the ladies at my networking group so they could wear them and remember me and the talk I have.
Flowers - Accessories
18. Hair It makes my younger brother crazy that I have the hair I have. I have never dyed it and it is naturally curly. He is greying. I have been thinking of cutting it shorter again but my hubby really likes it long. What is it about men and long hair?
Hair - Natural color & curl
19. Orange My youngest really likes orange. It is not one of my favorites. I was at a BeautiControl meeting learning about the fun things in store for May and saw this.
I have had really good eye site for as long as I can remember. So you can image how not being able to read the color names on my lip colors can be frustrating…
5. Tiny Names on the bottom of my BeautiControl Lip Color – Fire & Ice
Tiny Words - Fire & Ice
6. Lunch I didn’t have anything fun or exciting for lunch so I thought it would be funny to take a photo of hubby’s lunch. I lovingly pack his lunch for him before he heads off to work. It saves us so much money and it’s healthier for him too. Plus leftovers get eaten, everyone is happy.
Lunch - to go
7. Shadow I thought is was funny that on Easter Day the topic was Shadow… Not egg? bunny? CHOCOLATE?? Nope, Shadow. This was taken while the boys where hunting for EGGS, eating CHOCOLATE, talking about BUNNY’s