Fashion is a daily thing for me. Here are a few from the month from the “photo a day challenge” on instagram. If you’d like to “follow me” I’m thejackiestyle.
3. Something you wore today I have a challenge getting my own photo of the outfits I wear. I have been trying different angles and what not. I don’t really have a great mirror to get the look I want and the from above angle doesn’t flatter me. Urg! So this is what I came up with this time. If you have any suggestions on how to get a better “outfit of the day” photo I’d love it. 🙂
4. fun! I was meting with an awesome friend I have known forever and we love fashion & make-up so we always end up talking about it when we are together.
6. you We were visiting the in-laws and I found a quiet spot to take this shot. Totally casual and wearing jean shorts and a new grey shiny shirt from the May Switch & Ditch.
24. Something new I found these beauties while doing a video blog at AZ Salvation Army (to be posted soon). They were $6.00! Kenneth Coles. I wear them almost everyday.
30. Your Personality This was a tough topic. I am easy to read but I couldn’t figure out how to make it come through in a photo. My C Boy had a Tea for all the moms who volunteered in the class. He told me, “Mom, you have to wear a hat, it is a tea.” So I grabbed one of my hats. I was the only mom in a hat. He was very excited. When I posted the photo on FB my friends said they saw joy. What do you think?