All these photos are inspired and taken outside in Arizona.
2. Skyline This is my skyline I see everyday.
I thought I’d add this one which is the tree in the back yard.
14. Grass The grass in my yard is dead… but I do have a few plants that aren’t dead yet… this is one of them. It is a garlic plant, it looks like grass and has a beautiful bloom. I still haven’t figured out if we have garlic somewhere.
22. Pink May 22 is our anniversary. This pretty pink flower was outside the restaurant we went to for our date.
25. Unusual I had a wonderful opportunity to have breakfast with the other moms from the kindergarten class C Boy attends. I found this fountain in the plaza near the restaurant.
31. Something Beautiful I made a delivery to a client at her office. This is the front of the office. The fountain and surroundings are so beautiful. If the boys are with me they really love running around the fountain.
What inspires you outside?