it has been a long time since I have been able to “finish” making a dream board. With my busy boys running around and me being spent by the end of the day doing one at have has not been a priority. I got the bug to do one in Dec. but just couldn’t seem to finaggle it. I had a meeting with a friend of mine (An Occasion to Remember) right after the new year and I shared with her that I wanted to do a dream board. Turns out she did too. I met with a mutual friend of ours (Spirit Led Life Coach) to see if we could make this work for us and a few others.
I am a visual and tactile person so Dream or Vision Boards really speak to me. I have led my team through creating their own several times but it was so nice to have someone else lead me through this years. I would greatly encourage you to create one yourself.
Here is how mine turned out this year… different from ones in the past.
Here’s what you need to do your own:
- Poster Board ( you choose the size)
- Magazines that vary in subject (ex fashion, business, travel, home)
- glue stick or something to adhere your pictures to the board
- scissors (fun or plane) I like fun.
- Most importantly, a somewhat clear vision of what you’d like to see in your future. The more specific the better. Somehow you will find pictures or words that will translate over for your board.
I like it best to do this process with friends. You can support one another and then when you share you can celebrate.
Before I begin I am prayerful about what I really need and want. My hope for you is that “He grant your heart;s desires and make all your plans succeed.” Psalm 20:4 (NLT)